Two males and a female are facing multiple weapons charges after police raided a home on Powers Street on Saturday, December 18, 2021.
Police executed a search warrant in the 400 block and took several people into custody.
Officers searched the residence and seized a loaded sawed-off 12-gauge Mossberg shotgun, a sawed-off 12-gauge Remington shotgun, two loaded semi-automatic 7.62 calibre SKS rifle, Various types of ammunition and Body armour.
Justin Herbert Crane, 23, Edward Kenneth Munroe, 21, and Breanna Joyce Lynn Spence, 27 have all been charged with:
- Store Firearm or Restricted Weapon Contrary to Regulations (x4)
- Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized (x2)
- Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized (x4)
- Possession of a Loaded Prohibited or Restricted Firearm
- Possession of a Prohibited or Restricted Firearm with Ammunition
- Possession of a Firearm Knowing Serial Number has been Tampered With
- Possession of Firearm, Restricted/Prohibited Weapon or Ammunition Contrary to Prohibition Order (x12)
- Possess body armour without a valid permit or in a manner inconsistent with the valid permit (The Body Armour and Fortified Vehicle Control Act)
Crane is also facing charges for Fail to Comply with Probation Order (x4) and Spence was additionally charged with Fail to Comply with Condition of Release Order (x5).
© News4.ca 2021