Due to technical issues with data reporting from the province information is limited today.
357 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today. Two cases have been removed due to data correction. This brings the net-new number of cases today to 355. Three deaths were reported due to the virus:
- a male in his 20s from the Winnipeg Health region;
- a male in his 20s from the Winnipeg Health region, linked to the B.1.1.7 variant of concern; and
- a male in his 70s from the Prairie Mountain Health region, linked to the B.1.1.7 variant of concern.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 12.4 per cent provincially.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 50,499
Today’s cases are from the following health regions:
- 36 cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- 24 cases in the Northern health region;
- 13 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- 47 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 237 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 4,635 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 44,819 people listed as recovered.
2,757 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 764,440 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,045.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021