36 new cases of COVID-19 have been identified today. Two people died due to the virus.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 2.4 per cent provincially.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 58,793.
Of the 36 cases reported today 24 are in people who were not fully vaccinated including:
- two new cases with one not fully vaccinated, in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- nine new cases, with eight not fully vaccinated, in the Northern health region;
- three new cases, with two not fully vaccinated, in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- seven new cases, with four not fully vaccinated, in the Southern Health-Santé Sud health region; and
- 15 new cases, with nine not fully vaccinated, in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 430 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 57,171 people listed as recovered.
70 Manitobans are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 15 are in intensive care.
2,420 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 929,868 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,192.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021