Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service says that a house fire in the 600 block of St. John’s Avenue was likely caused by the improper disposal of smoking materials.
Crews were called to the one-and-a-half-storey home around 6:42 am on Tuesday, January 4, 2022. When crews arrived on the scene they found smoke coming from the structure. An offensive attack was launched and the fire was declared under control at 6:56 am,
Everyone in the house was able to get out before firefighters arrived on the scene. No injuries were reported.
© News4.ca 2022