Firefighters responded to a two-storey Shamrock Drive house fire on Sunday morning after receiving reports of a fire.
When they arrived at the scene smoke and flames could be seen coming from the structure. An offensive attack was launched and the fire was declared under control at 12:20 pm.
Everyone was able to get out of the home safely. One person was assessed by paramedics at the scene but did not require hospitalization.
The fire is believed to be accidental and appears to have been caused by the use of a small appliance.
The damage to the home was mostly contained to the area where the fire originated.