(Family Features) Pizza and dessert are two things nearly any crowd can agree on. Combining classic rocky road ingredients – chocolate, marshmallows and peanuts – on a giant cookie crust makes for a sweet treat that’s perfect for a crowd and can be sliced and eaten with your hands.
Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 roll (16 1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Grease 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough. In bottom of pan, evenly spread cookie dough to form crust. Bake 12-17 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate chips evenly over crust. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until toppings are melted. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut into wedges.
Watch video to see how to make this recipe!
Follow News4 |