Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service responded to a two-storey home on Rougeau Avenue Saturday morning, February 15, 2020.
When firefighters arrived they found heavy smoke in the home.
An interior offensive attack was launched and the blaze was under control within 20 minutes.
Fire officials say that the residents had evacuated the building after the fire alarm was triggered.
The cause of the fire has been identified as accidental in nature due to the improper use of incense.
Fire officials remind everyone to be mindful when using incense of candles and to take special care. They say never leave lit candles or incense unattended.
© News4.ca 2020Share Post |
Follow News4 |