Beginning on Monday, July 12, 2021, a select number of City of Winnipeg owned fitness centres and indoor pools are set to reopen with limited capacity.
The facilities slated to open are:
- Cindy Klassen Recreation Complex (including the indoor pool)
- Fort Rouge Leisure Centre
- Freight House Recreation Centre
- Pan Am (including the indoor pool)
- Peguis Trail Health & Fitness Centre
- St. James Assiniboia Centennial
- Sergeant Tommy Prince Place
The city says that all facilities will be following provincial health guidelines and there will be limited services at fitness centres. Indoor pools will be limited to lane swimming, aquatic fitness classes, public swim and aquatic sports groups.
Capacity at fitness centres and indoor pools is currently limited to 25 per cent.
Booking fitness and swim blocks is recommended. To book a block of time you can register at leisureONLINE or contact 311.
© News4.ca 2021