56 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today. One death was reported due to the virus:
- a male in his 30s from the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 3.3 per cent provincially and 2.8 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 57,332
Today’s cases are from the following health regions:
- 14 cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- four cases in the Northern health region;
- three cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- 13 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 22 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 537 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 55,618 people listed as recovered.
105 Manitobans are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 28 are in intensive care.
1,552 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 861,334 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,167.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021