61 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 6.2 per cent provincially and 5.8 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 56,036
Today’s cases are from the following health regions:
- 20 cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- eight cases in the Northern health region;
- two cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- four cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 27 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 1,454 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 53,443 people listed as recovered.
194 Manitobans are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 61 are in intensive care. 11 are receiving care outside of the province.
1,468 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 828,130 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,139.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021