61 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 6.3 per cent provincially and 5.8 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 56,097
Today’s cases are from the following health regions:
- six cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- 15 cases in the Northern health region;
- no cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- 11 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 29 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 1,408 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 53,550 people listed as recovered.
181 Manitobans are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 59 are in intensive care. 10 are receiving care outside of the province.
1,040 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 829,192 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,139.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021