461 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today. Two cases have been removed due to a data correction. This brings the net-new number of cases today to 459. One death was reported due to the virus:
- a male in his 80s from the Southern Health-Santé Sud health region.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 14.5 per cent provincially and 16.7 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 48,436
Today’s cases are from the following health regions:
- 25 cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- 30 cases in the Northern health region;
- 31 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- 76 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 299 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 5,072 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 42,335 people listed as recovered.
316 people are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 259 have active cases of the virus.
There are 74 people in intensive care units due to the virus with 53 of those having active cases.
3,2047 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 746,507 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,029.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021