46 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today. One death was reported due to the virus:
- a female in her 60s from Southern Health–Santé Sud health region.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 2.3 per cent provincially and 1.1 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 57,593
The cases today are from:
• 12 new cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• 17 new cases in the Northern health region;
• one new case in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• four new cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 12 new cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 542 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 55,873 people listed as recovered.
93 Manitobans are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 25 are in intensive care.
1,613 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 873,199 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,178.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021