39 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today. Two cases have been removed due to data correction. This brings the net-new number of cases today to 37. No deaths were reported due to the virus.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 2.9 per cent provincially and 2.7 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 57,065
Today’s cases are from the following health regions:
- 10 cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- two cases in the Northern health region;
- three cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- nine cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 15 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 958 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 54,943 people listed as recovered.
120 Manitobans are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 27 are in intensive care. One is receiving care outside of the province.
1,579 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 852,858 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,164.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021