37 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today. No deaths were reported due to the virus.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 3.6 per cent provincially and 3.1 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 57,204
Today’s cases are from the following health regions:
- eight cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- zero cases in the Northern health region;
- zero cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- eight cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 21 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 922 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 55,117 people listed as recovered.
117 Manitobans are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 27 are in intensive care. One is receiving care outside of the province.
1,265 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 856,827 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,165.
Outbreaks & Exposures
An outbreak has been declared at the Mary Thorarinson Estates assisted-living facility in Arborg.
Public health officials are reporting a possible COVID-19 exposure on Perimeter Flight JV415 from Shamattawa to Thompson from 5:42 to 6:55 p.m. on July 16.
Pop-up Vaccination sites
Next week there are a number of pop-up COVID-19 vaccination sites at provincial parks and campgrounds
- July 25 – Clear Lake;
- July 26 – Minnedosa Beach;
- July 27 – Rivers Campground and Ninette;
- July 28 – Onanole, Clear Lake and Adam Lake; and
- July 29 – Oak Lake Beach, Lake Metigoshe and Sandy Lake.
- July 30 – Ninette
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021