36 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today. No deaths were reported due to the virus.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 3.6 per cent provincially and 3.2 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 57,236
Today’s cases are from the following health regions:
- five cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- four cases in the Northern health region;
- three cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- 11 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 13 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 909 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 55,162 people listed as recovered.
108 Manitobans are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 29 are in intensive care.
1,053 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 857,884 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,165.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021