329 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today. One case has been removed due to data correction. This brings the net-new number of cases today to 328. No deaths were reported due to the virus.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 12 per cent provincially and 14.2 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 42,779
Today’s cases are from the following health regions:
- 24 cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- eight cases in the Northern health region;
- 34 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- 28 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 235 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 3,837 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 37,945 people listed as recovered.
214 people are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 154 have active cases of the virus.
There are 59 people in intensive care units due to the virus with 48 of those having active cases.
2,920 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 701,643 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 997.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021