312 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today. Two cases have been removed due to data correction. This brings the net-new number of cases today to 310. One death was reported due to the virus:
- a female in her 90s from the Winnipeg health region and linked to the outbreak at Holy Family Home.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 13.3 per cent provincially and 15.0 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 49,356
Today’s cases are from the following health regions:
- 20 cases in the Interlake-Eastern health region;
- seven cases in the Northern health region;
- 11 cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
- 34 cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
- 240 cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 4,792 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 43,529 people listed as recovered.
318 people are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 253 have active cases of the virus.
There are 74 people in intensive care units due to the virus with 53 of those having active cases.
2,297 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 754,338 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,035. One death was removed due to a data correction at public health
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021