23 new cases of COVID-19 were identified in the province today. No deaths were reported due to the virus.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 2.8 per cent provincially and 1.4 per cent in Winnipeg.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 57,476
The cases today are from:
• four new cases in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• two new cases in the Northern health region;
• two new cases in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• six new cases in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• nine new cases in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 498 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 55,806 people listed as recovered.
107 Manitobans are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 27 are in intensive care.
1,070 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 868,098 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,172.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard
© News4.ca 2021