213 new cases of COVID-19 have been identified including 31 cases on Friday, August 27; 102 cases on Saturday, August 28, 46 cases on Sunday, August 29 and 34 cases on Monday, August 30, 2021.
The five-day test positivity rate is currently 3.0 per cent provincially.
The total number of lab-confirmed cases in Manitoba is 58,681.
Of the 34 cases reported for today 25 of the individuals are not fully vaccinated:
• one new case with one not fully vaccinated, in the Interlake–Eastern health region;
• five new cases, with two not fully vaccinated, in the Northern health region;
• three new cases, with two not fully vaccinated, in the Prairie Mountain Health region;
• nine new cases, with eight not fully vaccinated, in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region; and
• 16 new cases, with 12 not fully vaccinated, in the Winnipeg health region.
There are currently 503 active cases of COVID-19 in Manitoba with 56,887 people listed as recovered.
65 Manitobans are in hospital with COVID-19 of which 18 are in intensive care.
1,607 tests were completed yesterday. Since the virus first arrived in February 2020, there have been 923,548 tests completed.
The total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Manitoba is 1,189.
LINK | Manitoba COVID-19 Dashboard