183 new cases of COVID-19 have been identified today along with five additional deaths
The current provincial COVID-19 test positivity rate is 5.5 per cent.
Of the cases identified in the province today, 115 are people who have not been vaccinated. Four have been partially vaccinated and 64 are people who are fully vaccinated
There are 1,493 active cases of COVID-19 in the province with 136 people hospitalized. 24 Manitobans are being treated in intensive care units
3,882 lab tests were taken yesterday. That brings the total number of COVID-19 tests completed in the province since February 2020 to 1,161,717
The total number of people who died from the virus in Manitoba is 1,304.
Outbreaks have been declared at:
- Seven Oaks General Hospital, 4 Unit 8-12, Geri-Rehab unit, in Winnipeg
- Salem Home personal care home, Evergreen unit, in Winkler
- Ralph Maybank School, Grade 5/6 class, in Winnipeg;
- J. R. Reid School, Grade 4 class, in Brandon; and
- St. Alphonsus School, Grade 5 class, in Winnipeg.
© News4.ca 2021