Manitoba has reported 1,478 new cases of COVID-19 today along with three additional deaths reported today. The death toll is 1,429 in the province due to the virus.
Hospitalizations are also up with 454 people being treated for COVID-19 including 46 receiving treatment in ICU.
The provincial test positivity rate is at 47.2 per cent.
There are currently 35,048 active cases in Manitoba
3,538 lab tests were taken yesterday. That brings the total number of COVID-19 tests completed in the province since February 2020 to 1,333,831.
Outbreaks have been declared at:
- Pembina Place Personal Care Home, Winnipeg;
- St. Norbert Personal Care Home, Winnipeg;
- Concordia Hospital, unit N3W, Winnipeg;
- Betel Home personal care home, Selkirk;
- Grace Hospital, 4 North and 2 South, Winnipeg;
- Bethania Personal Care Home, Winnipeg;
- Deer Lodge Centre, Winnipeg;
- Rideau Park Personal Care Home, Brandon; and
- Health Sciences Centre, unit GH4, Winnipeg.
© News4.ca 2022